Position Purpose & Summary
This position is an important member of the trading analysis team which work closely with trading to maximize profitability for CASC business.
The position is designed for highly engaged employee who aspires to working analytically and collaborate with people.
- Consolidate trading position analysis on daily basis for different business, product lines, trading purposes, geographies within CASC North Asia business.
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly PNL analysis for crush, oil-refinery, and prop trading of different product lines, with a combined high level of reliability and timeliness.
- Present and communicate risk position and PNL analysis on regular basis with understanding of the business, together with familiarity of the position risks and PNL
- Work collaboratively with trading, finance, trade execution, GTA, marketing and commercial on business projects to enhance opportunities from both profit seeking and cost saving perspectives.
- Cross check the site position and prepare the consolidated position and reconcile the consolidated position with accounting
- Maintain the original trading record and position movement
- Keep future trade record and reconcile it with accounting
- Position estimate before the end of the work day and communicate it with trading manager/traders
- Weekly web position update for stress purpose
- Monthly month end price for crush, oil-refinery, and prop trading of different product lines
- Monthly final position report on T+3
- Monthly stress factor and correlation update
- Assist trading manager/traders and the Risk Analysis Manager in developing methodology of refinery risk position structure, PNL trading structure and stress report
- Assist the Risk Analysis Manager in updating the risk management procedure/process and so on.
Random task related with risk management and current project involved is CDP(CASC DATA PLATFORM).
Education, Experience, Skills
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor or above degree with a preference for major in economics/finance.
- Has deep interest and strong agility in business data. Solid skill in Excel is required.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience. Previous years of working in crush, refinery business in trading, trading execution, commercial or finance are highly preferred.
- Demonstrate strong attention to details and capability to work under time pressure.
- Demonstrate interest of commodity/financial markets
- Solid communication skills, both written and oral, in Chinese and English.
- Independent and creative thinker
- Familiarity with world and domestic soy complex trade flow and soybean crush business
- Knowledge of Chinese soy complex requirements such as IP
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint