* Applies understanding of principles and techniques, evaluate and analyze financial statements. Keeps pace with changing relevant regulations and standards * Executes on standard accounting policies and procedures of one or more of the following processes: RTR, OTSC, PTP. * Performs a sub-set of the day-to-day accounting operations required to support the business
* Utilizing comprehensive and thorough knowledge of accounting principles and practices, creates standard financial statements with accuracy and in compliance with established requirements and policies.
* With some oversight, performs standard accounting duties which include RTR, PRTP, OTSC, Financial Reporting, P&L, SG&A expenses, allocations, reconciliations, general ledger maintenance, financial close, full balance sheet review, CRP preparation, tax accounting and filing, budget coordination, etc.
* With some oversight, follows data governance standards to ensure financial data is accurate and consistently used throughout the country. * May participate in year-end audits with more senior members of the team. Prepares statutory financial statements and hands off to manager or senior teammates to review.
* May apply a comprehensive understanding of accounting practices and procedures by acting as a primary contact for accounting based systems in country. Works closely with businesses within country to resolve problems with system, and troubleshoots a solution.
* Collaborates with more senior members of the team in reviewing results and providing technical accounting data and information to Finance partners.
* Occasionally partners with Finance peers and cross-functional managers/supervisors to determine key financial information to include in the financial and management reporting package. *May apply a comprehensive understanding of accounting practices and procedures by acting as a primary contact for accounting based systems in Japan. Works closely with businesses within Japan to resolve problems with system, and troubleshoots a solution.
* Work closely with Financial Accounting Tower Lead to ensure assigned financial accounting activlties including RTR,OTSC and PRTP ones are executed effectively and efficiently with appropriate controls and end to end view.